Family Fun Day & Camp Fair
Get can’t-miss family activities sent to you!
Get the Best Kid-Friendly Activities
Sent to You Weekly!
What time does the Camp Fair start and end?
NYC & Westchester Camp Fairs run from 12:00pm to 3:00pm. Activities are ongoing, so you can show up any time.
Long Island Family Camp Fair & Activity Expo and their hours are 11am-3pm.
How to prepare for the event
Before visiting a Camp Fair, consider what type of experience you are looking for your child to have at camp. The more questions you ask, the better you will be able to understand what the camp is about and if it’s the right fit for your child. Also keep in mind that the more open you are with camp directors, the better informed you will be when it comes to making a decision. Here are a few questions to ask the camp leadership team:
- What is your camp’s mission and philosophy?
- What type of child is successful at your camp?
- What is your camp’s program?
- What type of training and education do you and your staff have?
- What are the safety procedures?
- What are your enrollment options?
- How does your camp handle special needs?
- Keep in mind that the more open families are with camp directors, the better informed they will be when it comes to making a decision.
How Do Camps & Programs Sign Up as Exhibitors?
If you operate a summer camp, school or program — or you’re just interested in getting more local students from your area — we invite you to join us as an exhibitor at the Family Fun Day & Camp Fairs. Due to the popularity of the Fairs among family attendees and to comply with post-COVID health and safety guidelines, we only have room for a limited number of camps. We anticipate selling out sooner rather than later, so reserve your spot today by emailing [email protected].